In addition to the individual photos I post on this blog I put more comprehensive photo sets on Google Photos. Here are links to my 2015 photo sets.
New Topical Collections
- Paris 2015 – Streetscapes and Interiors
- Paris 2015 – People and Food
- Paris 2015 – Art Etc.
- Palais Garnier
- The View from the Tour Saint-Jacques
- Paris 2015 – Dinner at Frenchie with Matt and Chris
- Paris 2015 – Dinner with Taka and Nick at Restaurant Hélène Darroze
- Paris 2015 – Fondation Louis Vuitton
- Senlis Day Trip
- An Alfred Sisley Pilgrimage – Moret-sur-Loing
- A van Gogh Pilgrimage – Auvers-sur-Oise
Updated Topical Collections
- Paris – Street Art and Mysterious Texts
- Paris – Tout Confort (dubious hotels)
- Musée des Arts et Métiers
People often ask me what I do for such long periods in Paris. Photography isn’t the only answer, but looking back on this body of work illustrates the fact that photography is a significant part of what I do there.